Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

FiNaLLy FiNisH DaTa C0LLecTi0N

Waiting it for long time..
Finally..
At last..
I finished my data collection..

Tired..
Exhausted..
Almost getting sick..

The last day of data collection..
Had contact with a subject who was having chicken pox..
Sigh.. >.<"
ti gong bo bi bo bi

Please dun let me get infected..

Headache..
Giving up to be stubborn..
Took Panadols finally..

Body warm and cold..
Wrapped up myself like a dumpling..
Wore sweater and stockings..
I will need a pair of hand glove too in fact..

Drank tonnes of Herbal Tea..
I preferred sweet types.. Y
et surrendered at last..
Drank a big cup of WOnG LOu KaT..
Yucks.. I hate bitter.. >.<"
..Awkward little girl satisfied with her Cheese Bread..


..Taking weight..
0opss..Overweight liao!!

..Measuring height..
Hiaz..i am too short!!

..Explaining portion size..
HaHa..actually just acting nia.. + + d . .
Funny seeing myself holding the plate and bowl..

2 comments: