Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

I am back!

It's been nearly 11 years since I last published a blog post on this platform. Today, on the 1st day of June 2023, I've decided to revive this blog primarily for professional purposes.

Over the past 11 years, I have experienced tremendous personal growth, transitioning from a student to entering the working world, and now embracing the role of a full-time mother while working as a freelancer. Reflecting on my past, this blog holds numerous memories and traces of my journey.

As I read through my old blog posts, a wave of nostalgia washes over me. Each entry represents significant events and experiences that have shaped me into the person I am today. It's incredible to see how these moments have nurtured my personal and professional development.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment