Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

In a blink of eye..

Tired and fed up of facing the loads of data..
Decided to let myself to have a break..
Viewed back all the old photos..

Time fled in a blink of eye..
Many things happened during these years..
I had gone through some changes..
And so do my friends..

..As Time Fade..

2005 CNY @ Francis's house..
(the guy with cap)
First time having home-visiting during CNY among each other..
Because most of us got the driving license so can "fly" le.. HaHa..^^
Most of us were still having a childish face..

CNY 2006 @ Yong Hao's house..
(the guy with red shirt standing on the right of the 2nd row)

Everyone was smiling brightly..
Including SuatYee (the girl on my right)..

She is the one who seldom smile when taking picture..
Wen Han (the guy on the right of front row) was even gel his hair..

2007 CNY @ Yong Hao's house again..
Everyone started to show changes..
I think Chee Kian (the guy with red-pink shirt standing behind me)
showed the most obvious changes..KeKe..^^

We have a new member..
Lin hui'
s (the girl with green shirt) BF,
Johnny
(the guy with red shirt standing behind her)..


2008 CNY @ my house..
HaHa..finally changed the venue..
Needless to say,
the person who had tremendously transition
was Kee Yuan (the gal sitting next to me)..

Became leng-lui liao.. siew ~ siew ~
Lydia (the girl with white shirt) was still together with us..

2008 CNY @ Ying Shin's house..
(the girl with white shirt sitting on my left)

This was the 1st year gathered back with secondary class-mates since i graduated..
Luckily, they still remember my name..^^

2009 CNY, venue still the same, @ my house..
Yet many of the old faces disappeared..
No Lydia & Yong Hao..(oversea)
No Francis..(left early)
No Suat Yee..(@ JB)
No Lin Hui..(joined us for dinner)

No Wei Han (exam)
But we had new members..
Kee San
's BF, Seng Yap (both of them dressed in purple couple-shirt)
and Ying Shin..


Guys became more matured..Girls became prettier..~KeKe ~


Thank god for giving me a chance to know you guys..
Is my pleasure to be friend with you guys..
I am glad to have this gang of dudes..
Thanks for the support and encouragement given by you guys to me for all these periods..
You guys brighten up my life..
Cherish every moment which i spent together with you guys..
You all brighten up my life..
Cherish every moment which i spent with you guys..

4 comments:

  1. wow...it's amazing how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..agree..
    everything just seems like happened on yesterday..
    yet it happened many years ago..
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. however we change as we age and mature, i really hope that our precious friendship in this very special group of friends will never ever change.=]
    友谊万岁!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless...
    when looking all these photos...

    ReplyDelete