Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

boon..come in..

viva was over.
i had a relaxing viva moment.
my examiners were Dr Norimah and Dr Zahara.
both were nice lecturers, especially Dr Norimah.
she was joking during my viva moment and this make me feel quite comfortable with my viva..

"boon, come in.."
boon is the way Dr Tila, my supervisor called me. but seems like it gained its popularity. now, other lecturer also called me with this name as well as my coursemates..
KeKe.. ar boon.. cute name what.. LoL

"boon, u did a good literature review.."
this is what Dr Zahara told me..felt happy when listened to her compliment..

"tila, u shldn't put both students tghr..both of them are doing different thesis.."

"yaya..tak patut put them doing their thesis tghr, sure the compliance will be low.."
finally, i got people who supported me..this was what i was trying to get permission from my supervisor at the beginning of my thesis..i wished to get separate subject group from my thesis partner but rejected firmly by my supervisor..
HoHo.. giggle in heart when noticed that my supervisor facial expression changed and couldn't defend herself..

"boon, u did a great job.."
this is what Dr Norimah told me when i left the meeting room..

"boon, ur thesis is the 1st thesis that i read and i am enjoyed reading ur thesis..after reading urs, i still able to continue reading others.."
these are the words given by Dr Zahara before my viva session finished..

"boon, u should feel happy cos if a lecturer told u that she is enjoyed reading ur thesis means u can get a high mark for it.."
my supervisor, Dr Tila told me this phrase with a smiling face..

frankly speaking, i really feel happy when i got so many positive feedbacks from my supervisor and examiners.
felt that all my hard work and sacrifies were worthy.

thank god.
thank for "bo bi" me for so long.
presented me thousands of lucks and let me went through my thesis smoothly.

3 comments: