Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

^ finally ^

Finally.. all the stuffs finished..
Yet.. i felt sick..
sore throat and fever..
Expected so..
Suffering..

My brain was non-stop functioning for 2 weeks..
My own thesis..
Friends' thesis..
Friend's presentation power-point..
Millions of brain cells died for it..
Each time completed a task..
Felt tremendously tired..
Super super no energy..

Burned up midnight oil for more than 2 weeks..
Slept less..
Body started to give me signal..
Warned me to take care of myself..
After my viva..
I want to watch movie..
I want to sing k..
I want to go for shopping..

I want to "rebuild" myself as well..

1st: normalize my sleeping time..
>>make it at least 8 hours a day..

2nd: cut down my coffee drinking frequency..
>>make it 3 cups per week..

3rd: go for veg and no meat at least for 1 month..
>>broke my promise these few days..
>>after all these, must practice it out..

4th: go for gym at least 3 times per week..
>>weight gained, chubby face as round as moon..
>>muscles became flabby, big tummy popped-out..
>>after went through 6 months of "sedentary" yet hectic thesis life..
>>want to stick back to my healthy and simple life..

5th: go for DIY hair and facial treatments..
>>couldn't stand with my pimpled-face, fizzy hair and dry skin anymore..
>>need to invest some money to buy facial masks, hair spa conditioners, lotions..

I need a long rest..
To recharge and rebuilt myself..
But now..
I need to sleep back..
30 emosi notes is waiting for me..
Hope i able to finish glance it before entering the exam-hall..

"aaaaHuuuu.... Uncle ChoW, JiN is coming to play chess with U.."

No comments:

Post a Comment