Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

200709 @ MoNdaY

A great Monday..
Worked at UKM office located at Grand Season Hotel from 9 am till 3.30 pm..
(just knew that we had a office at the hotel, anyway better than don't know at all.. *HaHa*)
Facing the desktop doing my MASO mailing..
During lunch break, followed Jyn Eiin, my super senior, the person who I was helping for the MASO stuff, to have lunch at a vegetarian restaurant nearby..
Found out that the vegetarian shop had been taking over by another uncle recently..
Not only that the food price was reasonable but the dishes were tasted good as well..
Besides, another great news is that unlike the previous aunty, the uncle who in charge of this vegetarian shop is extending his business hour till night..
In other words, this means that I have a new place to visit whenever I am lazy to prepare my dinner..
(*Yeah Yeah*)
According to Jyh Eiin, the cooked dishes portion, such as noodles and fried rice was quite big, for girls can actually order one plate and share together..
She recommended black pepper kuey tiew to me..
In fact, the restaurant signature dish was the vegetarian bak kut teh, recommended by Chui Ling, the 4meals1day host..
Planned to try it if there is someone who interested to have dinner together with me in future..
(So, is there anyone who want to try it as well?? Let's go.. *KeKe*)

After back from work, I rushed home to take my bath and prepared to go out as I promised to have dinner with my old friends..
Reached my destination, Star Hill-Jogoya sharp at 5pm..
Hanged around Star Hill while waiting for my friends to be arrived..
Visited the luxurious restaurants at the ground floor and classic art galleries at the top floor..
Suddenly realized that it has been quite a long time I didn’t touch my brushes and BUNCHO colors..
I remember that during the long school holidays, I will sure spent the whole day stay at home to do my drawing..
No doubt, I like drawing and hand-crafting..
(Don't be surprise when you find out that i spent up to 12 hours for just a piece of art.. This is the way my good patience is being trained.. *HoHo*)


Star-Hill Jogoya
Finally met up with my friends after 30 minutes time of waiting..
Time to have our food feast..
All of us were satisfied with our dinner..
I enjoyed the fresh steamed fish and the seafoods..
I liked the spongy prawns both uncooked and sweet-sour styles..
I liked the deep fried black soy sauce abalones..
I missed the unagi..



It was absolutely the happiest thing for me, this greedy sweet-tooth to indulge with the great variety of desserts offered..
My first vote was toward the black sesame mochi..
(Yummy!! Yummy!! Yummy!!)
Followed by mint chocolate cake, cheese potato bread crumb, dark chocolate pudding, green tea tiramisu, kiwi cheese cake, japanese cheese cake, black forest…



At the same time, we were crazily taking photos as well because we had a good photographer, Lydia with her nice-shot CANON camera..
(For sure, we had to use her camera wisely, agree?? But seems like we were a bit over, 320 photos in 21/2 hours.. crazy!! *grin*)






Sunway Kim Garey
After Jogoya, our next destination was going to Sunway pyramid to meet up with Alap..
(This aas Alap great pleasure to have five lengluis accompanying him to have his dinner.. *HaHa*)
Had some drinks at Kim Garey..



Since I was craving for bread for so many days, I grabbed this opportunity to search for my dream bread at Sunway Piramid..
However, most of the bakery shop was preparing to close, thus leave few options of bread for me to choose..
(*sigh*)
Anyway, at the end, I managed to buy a bread for myself..
Irresistible scent of freshly baked bread smell..


Every gathering will sure reach the time to say goodbye..
(*sad* Looking forward for our next meet up..)
Thank Ying Shin for sending me back..
Although we lost the direction on the way back from Sunway, at the end I still managed to direct her the right way back to my condo form Damansara successfully..
Hope to see you guys soon..
(Cham..start to miss you guys.. *Gosh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment