Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

SunDay

Sunday again..

Woke up quite late (9.30am) today if compared to usual (7.30am) as slept quite late yesterday (3am)..

Had a simple breakfast, 3-in-1 regular Nescafe (a must to make me stayed alert) with a packet of IKO biscuit..


Sat in front of my laptop and started my work at 10am..

Re-checked all the letters i typed yesterday..

Typed the programme list for MASO conference..

Took a short break around 12pm to cook my lunch..


After a long consideration of thinking what to eat for my lunch, i decided to create my own dish with the ingredients i had (I always have such abnormal creativity).. *grin*

..Steamed bird-nest beehoon with Prego tomato basil sauce and egg..

I like the beehoon texture, soft and fine..

Surprised to find out that the beehoon was totally matched well with the sauce..

The added egg enhanced the flavour..


Cooked a big pot of herbal tea, think of giving some to WeiWen when meeting him tomorrow for project discussion..

Anyway, hope he has voice to discuss the project with me together with the juniors..

*Huuu* I had to handle the whole big project, is a challenging task for me but I am ready for it..


Finally, i finished all the MASO stuffs around 2.30pm..

Basically, i used up 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) to settle the MASO stuffs..

Needless to say, i was super-tired (Time to be pig)..

After taking an hour nap, i went for an hour gym..

Had a great feeling after sweating a lot..

Continued my exercise by doing some housechores: sweeping and mopping my room as well as the living room..


Time for dinner..

Again, took me quite some time to think about what to eat..

I ended up making a bowl of hot NESTUM cereals with milk and had a cup of honey vineger pudding made by myself on Saturday afternoon..


Enjoyed watching GUESS GUESS GUESS and HO CHIAK while having my dinner..

Long time didn't watch TV programmes..

After taking bath, supposed was the time for me to start my other work..

But felt like wanted to let myself resting down for the night..

*Haha* that is why i am updating my blog now..


Tomorrow will be a busy day again..

Morning need to go to Grand Seasons hotel to help Jyh Eiin with MASO stuffs..

Afternoon will have a discussion with WeiWen and juniors regarding the project stuffs..

Night will have dinner with Friends at Jogoya..

This is the 5th time i visit this restaurant (KeeYuan is wondering what is so special about the restaurant.. My answer is not the food which able to tie my heart, in fact, is the people who i dine together with who able to make me visit this restaurant again.. i like to spend time with friends..)


Looking forward for tomorrow gathering..

Tomorrow starts a great week again !!! *Smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment