Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Part-time week (1): Nestle Factory, Chembong



Last week can be considered as JJ's part-time week.
Worked as nutritionist advisor for 2 part-time jobs.
The 1st job was at Chembong, a small town at Negeri Sembilan.
It was the first time JJ visited to NESTLE factory.


Hmm.. The experiences JJ gained from this job:


  1. JJ's BM showed improvement. Yeap. Practise make perfect. *Grin*

  2. The most common phrase JJ heard from the workers : "Makan nasi akan gemuk. Saya tak makan nasi. Saya hanya makan roti."

  3. After JJ had lunch at the factory canteen for 3 days, JJ finally found out the reason why JJ don't like Malay food much. 3 words to describe the food served at the canteen : Yellow, Red, Oil.


Thanks to Encik Din and Madam Vitjaya for their help in arranging the event. Thanks to all the workers for joining the event and giving JJ a chance to practise the knowledge that JJ has learnt. Specially thanks to Encik Din for helping us to buy the nestle products with 20% discount price and providing us bountiful of Milo wafers, Kitkats, Smarties, Milo nuggets, Nestle ice-creams as snacks.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Jin. I am Izarina, an Applied Chemistry student from University Malaya. Luckily, I found your blog. It's a pleasure to read your blog. I really enjoy it. I was searching for placement for my internship and I am thinking that I want to do my intern at Nestle Manufacturing Sdn Bhd at Chembong, Negeri Sembilan. I choose it because I am anticipating to learn quality assurance and food processing and safety in Nestle Manufacturing Company. Do you mind if you can share your experiences and thoughts of working as part timer at Nestle? I am willing and excited to hear from you and I am excited to work there if I had given a chance. I hope for your reply. By the way, this is my email : izarinanoor@gmail.com . I wish I can contact you through email. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izarina,

    Thanks for your message. This is an old post which I shared about my experience working as part-timer in Nestle 5 years back. It was a wonderful experience whereby I got to know a bunch of nice and friendly Nestle staffs. I am sure you will enjoy it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply! :D Ahhh I see. And how about the facilities at Nestle Manufacturing in Chembong? I mean do they accept and willing to teach internship student about the manufacturing process, etc ? I am pleased to know more about the manufacturing, food processing from you if you don't mind :D

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your reply! :D Ahhh I see. And how about the facilities at Nestle Manufacturing in Chembong? I mean do they accept and willing to teach internship student about the manufacturing process, etc ? I am pleased to know more about the manufacturing, food processing from you if you don't mind :D

    ReplyDelete