Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Craving F0R Char Siew

Sinfully delicious, shiny caramelized char siew ... Heaven on earth



Oopss !!
Dunno why..
Recently, craving for char siew tremendously..

Actually..
I am not a meat-lover..
Is not that kind of person who can't live without meat..

I just prefer certain types of pork-meat dishes..
char siew (Cantonese-style BBQ pork) is one of them..

Usually..
Most of the people will opt for the pun-fei-sou (half-fat half-lean) part..
But..I prefer totally lean meat..

Heavenly char siew should be..
~ Melts in your mouth ~
When you take a bite of it..

Slightly-Charred at the side..
Crispy for the caramelized outer layer..
Soft, tender, moist and juicy for the meat..
Yet.. Not too oily..

Served together with thick but not overly sweet caramel dipping sauce..
The only phrase that can be spited out from my mouth is..
~ Oishi Dek Nei ~
* Giggle *

Seems like my little tummy is hunting for char siew crazily..
Imm..I shall treat myself with it..
* Giggle *
Go to dabao some nice char siew as my lunch later..

No comments:

Post a Comment