Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

..D0NG-ZHi CeLeBRaTi0N DisHes..

Mum prepared a number of "uncommon" dishes for the dong-zhi celebration..
Really uncommon as all were deep-fried dishes..
HaHa..
Cos mum thought i was not going back..




Mum's special deep-fried pork-ball >>
Minced seasoned pork-meat with chopped small red onions.. YUM!! YUM!!.. Everyone likes this.. Including me.. >u<*.. Able to taste it again during this coming CNY.. YEAH!! YEAH!!


Deep-fried prawns >> This dish was for our special guest -- PeiLee.. She likes deep-fried prawns, thus mum specially prepared this for her.. Fresh small prawns coated with rice-flour batter.. Was a bit salty, yet PeiLee was no mind.. KEKE!! I like prawn too but not deep-fried prawn, anyway was mum's dish, sure I supported her.. >0<"


Deep-fried Ayamas chicken pop-corns >> Mum added this dish because of my sudden joining-in.. In fact, this dish was yummy too.. Bro almost finished up all alone.. I liked its crispyness.. ^^


Stir-fried Siew-Yoke >> My food preference was much different from my family members.. They like siew-yoke but i prefer char-siew.. So, i just picked up a tiny piece of it to try.. HEHE!!


Stir-fried mustards >> This dish suited my appetite.. I finished third-quarter of it.. I am herbivour.. HAHA!!


Fish ball soup >> Anchovy soup with fish balls, fish strips, & fish sacs.. I like fish strips & fish sacs.. Natural sweet taste of anchovy soup without adding Ajinomoto.. SNUPZZ.. YUMMY!! Another dish which i will be tasted again during this coming CNY.. HOHO!!


Mum didn't prepare tang-yuen as none of my family members like it..
Except me..
Again..
This shows that my food preference is much different from my family members..
LoL..



No comments:

Post a Comment