Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jin's Weekly Diary of ISAK workshop

ISAK workshop was held form 17 till 19 August 2009 at ISN. Within these 3 days, I listened to some lectures and learnt some basic techniques of skin-fold measurement. Dr Masaharu Kagawa was our invited Japanese speaker. He is a nice and easy-going person. He loves to chat. He shared his story with me during our journey from hotel to ISN and from ISN back to hotel.
On the last day, I sat for an exam which cost RM1500. I was so worried that I might fail the exam. In fact, I was not performing well during the exam as well. Unexpectedly, I passed the exam. Thank god. Thank to Mr Masa’s explanations. Thank to my lovely housemates and juniors for becoming my subject to let me do my practice.
Mr Don. The famous Mr skeleton in ISN.

What is the thickness of my fat ?? I was being pinched for the 3 days. Until now, the lumps on my calf and thigh were still there.

WenQi. She is being paid RM100 as a subject to let 16 persons pinched her skin from 11am until 5pm.

Fafa, Jin, Eni, Miki. We all passed. ISN BOLEH!! UKM pun BOLEH!!


The ISAK Team. With my lovely lecturers, course-mates and ISN staffs.

ISN Athletes Cafeteria food. Healthy cooking style, creative menu, delicious taste. I missed the nutty cake, the bread pudding, the baked potato, the fish fillet. Yummy!!

On the last day, we had dinner at Seri Melayu. We enjoyed our local famous Malay cuisine. Some of the nice food I tried were lodeh, durian pengat, ayam masak merah, redang, nasi minyak, sup tulang, etc. All were heavenly good.

My Bulky left hand. The condition of my left palm was not as worse as the next morning when i woke up and realized that my other fingers could not move at all.

Supposed I was happy that I managed to pass my exam. However, I was upset because my hand was bended accidentally during the workshop. Luckily, it was my left hand but anyway I do feel inconvenient whenever needed to handle stuffs with both hands. I faced difficulty in tearing a paper, typing an-email, wearing shirt buttons, taking my hand-phone out from my pocket, opening my water bottle, pushing the car gear, turning the car stearing, etc. I paid for the consequences if being careless.

2 comments:

  1. i want being paid 100 as subject too, as 6hrs for being pinched, can earn 100, not a bad deal!

    Anyway, take good care of ur palm ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i think is a bad deal.. cos the lumps took long time to disappeared, more than 1 week..

    btw, may i knw who are u?? thx//

    ReplyDelete