Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

de whole day..

Woke up as early as 5am in the morning.

Began my wonderful wednesday with 2 pieces of french breads and a cup of nescafe as my breakfast.

Watched a funny video clip titled "卫生棉洗餐具"uploaded in fb while bitting my favorite french bread.

Had a great laugh while listening to the silly dialogues spoke by the character, Ah Gui.


Once finishing my breakfast, was the time for me to start my work.

Faced to tonne of papers on my table.

My desktop was full of folders until they hid up my background photo.

My friend's face was totally covered up by all these dis-organized folders (so sorry to you, lydia.)

It was the time for me to clean up all the folders and bind up all the papers into files.

Started my cleaning process at 6am and the whole process took about 7 hours to 80% complete.

Anyway, i still hv a big bag of papers which have to be distributed to all corresponding lecturers and i am supposed the job have to be continued tomorrow since i had a meeting on 3pm.


Had to prepare myself for attending a meeting at PJ.

Dressed up myself formerly then walked to the nearby stationary shop to photostate the questionnaires which will be used on the friday meeting.

Lazy to walk to a further shop because i didn't want myself to sweat alot under the hot sun.

Afterthat, walked to faculty to get my supervisor signature for some letters and faxed them to corresponding receiver.

Once everything was settled, back to vistana again together with WeiWen.

We were heading towards PJ 32Square, the Crest.

I went to this area before yet i didn't memorized the route.
Hence, didn't care so much, i just drove to the destination according to WeiWen's instructions (some descriptions he copied from internet to reach the place), signboards and my sense.


WeiWen had no idea on the direction, "Wrong liao. find ways to U-Turn. Where are we now? We are suppose go to Lebuhraya Mahameru. Where is SS19/1? Where is Sit Chew Jit Poh office?"

He was worried about the petrol volume and double-confirm with me, "You sure you have enough petrol to reach the place, right?"

He asked me to slow down my speed, "Hey, slow down a bit. You drive too fast liao until i am not able to read the signboard."

He was frightened by my reckless driving skill, "Walao, you just U-turn like this." (this made me remember my recent melaka trip with C.I.R.C.L.E)

I just remember the phrase i kept on mentioning during the journey, "WeiWen, please tell me which lane i suppose to stay with, left or right? WeiWen, here means left or right? this is a folk road lei. WeiWen, you are saying left but you are pointing right-hand side lei, so should be left or right?"


Obviously, we were totally kelam-kabut.

Anyway, we managed to reach our destination on time, mission 50% completed while we reached, "WeiWen, i totally have no idea about the route to go back to vistana from here."

WeiWen scratched his head and said, "alamak, i just copied the route from Bulatan Pahang to Pj, i didn't search the route to back to KL again."


Had a great meeting with the project sponsors.

Surprised when Prof Paul showed my course-night photo (i think the photo was taken 2 years ago, sign time passed so fast) in his slide while he was introducing me. "Nice photo without the spect." (i am certained that i totally look different with spect and without spect, even the staff at the jabatan also couldn't recognize me and told me that it had been sometime she didn't meet me, in fact i just spoke to her face-to-face a day ago, sign")

So do WeiWen's and Shwu Chen's photo, the moral of the story is don't simply upload photo to website, especially FB.


"Great Success to you, Boon Koon." said by Prof Paul.
In the bottom of my heart, i know well that i will be facing a lot of challenges and obstacles in these two years, hopefully i can overcome all of these. "all the best to myself."

After finished the meeting, we had dinner at Bangkok House.

A very warmth treat from the sponsor, ordered a variety of Thai food for us, (personally, i think the amount of the food was too much, 2 plates of each dish was just nice, 3 plates was too much, wasting, took away some for Shwu Chen who was sick and my housemates, since nobody wanted the packed food.)










Besides, all of us were given a big hamper of Dutch Lady products.

WeiWen's great words : "We need to pay off this in double. The bigger the reward we gain, the greater hard work we have to contribute, our project is not an easy job. There is no free lunch in this world"

Agreed with WeiWen.


On the way back to Setapak.

Once again, WeiWen was "impressed" with my driving technique.

A frequent phrase he spoke in the whole day, "Well, it is fine. I am going to get used it."

Thanks WeiWen, our mission was 100% completed.

There are other mission awaiting for us.

Hope we can co-operate well.


Jin's words to myself: 3C to acheive 1C (Confidence+Calm+Cheer=Complete)











No comments:

Post a Comment