Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

editing again..sighzzz!!

No matter how unwilling i am..
i still have to do it..
i forced myself to complete it..
i urged myself no to sleep..
is torturing..
i dun like it..
totally hate it..
why need to slot out the data again..
why dun u tell me my mistake early in the beginning when i was rekey-ining my data for twice..

never mind..
all these will be end up soon..
i am praying..
i wan to do my revision..
i have to..
i must do it unless i dun care to fail my exam..
but i care..

i know i have to make several times of edition..
is my responsibility..
and i am preparing for doing so..
being asked whether i wish to publish my thesis..
frankly i never think about it..
cos i know well in my heart that my thesis is no accurate at all..
too many errors..
what i wish truly deeply in my heart is..
i am able to get a good grade from you..
this is what i am more concerning..

finish mumbling..
yaa..
time for thesis-ing again..

No comments:

Post a Comment