Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

G.O.D --Millions of THANK YOU

Dear G.O.D

millions of THANK YOU specially to U gratefully..
2 hours of suffering..
waiting for the reply from HER..
ending up with the result which i wished..
thanks again for fulfilling my wish..
i will keep the promise i made..
i will continue with my hard work as well..
try my best with my full determination and commitment..

KIND PEOPLE ABLE TO GET GOOD RETURN
i will root this message in my mind..
practice it out in my life whenever i able to do so..
U convinced me that all these while i am doing the right thing..

once again..
THANK YOU very much..
THANK YOU for UR blessing.. (@.@)

2 comments:

  1. Emm...
    Actually, what u wish for...?
    Anyway, kind people SHOULD BE able to get good return!
    Hope u receive the result u requested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i wish my supervisor can let me go...dun ask me to edit my thesis anymore..~~~

    ReplyDelete