Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Y MUz Rewrite my TheSis !!!

At this moment, i am really frustrating..
I want to shout out loud if is allowed..

...aRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...


Spent whole morning in searching for new info..
Recently the internet line is terrible..
In order to open a webpage need to wait for almost 1 hour..
I am getting crazy..

I don't know I still able to cope with all of these for how long..
I don't know my patient can last for how long..
I don't know how will I be if without the support from friends..

Thank to them for accompanying me chat through MSN..
Thank to them for phoning me and gossiping with me..
All these make my life brighten up with some colours..
Not just filled up with the grey dry thesis..

I just need to struggle for another 1 month..
Everything will be ending up soon..
ya..very soon..

p/s: Frankly to tell you, every night i able to sleep tight because of your companion..
Chat with you before going to bed really helps to relax my mind and release my tension..
At least now i can sleep until 6am instead of waking up at 4am..
Yet, something is still lacking..

No comments:

Post a Comment