Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

i am going to get mad!!!

I am going to get mad!!
I dun knw hw well i can manage my temper..
I dun knw hw well i can cope with my emotion..
i juz knw that at tis moment..
i am like a sleeping volcano..
is going to explode..
but dun knw when..
maybe nxt few hours..
mayb nxt second!!!

does she knw that change a figure in my result means change the whole result..
i nid to reanalyze everything..
128 subjects..
384 records..
i am juz given a night to do all these things..
yet B4 this, i spent 3 days to complete all these..
no included the time i spent for typing out the result..

when 0.1 changed to 0.2..
my result may totally different from wat i get b4!!

does she knw tat hw happy i was when i found out that my result was tele b4 tis..
does she knw tat was no easy for me to get all these..
does she knw tat hw many nights i sacrified no sleeping well juz to complete it..

i juz want to graduate nia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment