Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thesis-ing

..Life of thesis-ing..
These few days..
Almost every second..
i was sitting in front of the laptop typing my thesis..
Except sleeping (5hours)..
having my meal (30 minutes)..

bathing (30 minutes)..
going to washroom (15 minutes)..

Deducts 6hours 15 minutes from 24hours..
i was spending 17hours 45 minutes for my thesis everyday..
Sounds crazy.. *wink*
i do spend time for chatting with friends and surfing internet logging-in to FB..
But still..
i was sitting in front of the laptop no matter how.. *grin*

Life of thesis-ing..
Was dry indeed..
Boring as well..
Yet it was a good way to train my patient and commitment..

All of there will be ending soon..
17/4 is the deadline of passing up the draft..
Another 1 week to go..
Gam-ba-teh !!!

2 comments:

  1. lets go party~!~!~!
    mari mari~sing k mari~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..

    i wan sing k!!!

    wait me finish n pass up my thesis draft 1st..

    i wan let myself play gao gao for a whole day..

    then nid to prepare for my last exam le..

    ReplyDelete