Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

..Fish Porridge..A warmth lunch

Today's lunch ate fish porridge..
Yummy..best
Hereby, wanted to thank Prof 00i for sponsoring her plentiful ingredients: dry scallops, fish fillets, carrot, spinach, lettuce, coriander leaves, ginger and chili-padi..
I also showed my contribution in sponsoring some garlics. sweet corns, mushrooms and be the chief as well..

..Our Big Meal..

..Jin-00i's style Fish Porridge..
Such a big bowl of porridge with plentiful of ingredients..
Flurry porridge with naturally sweet taste from the dry scallop..
Of course not forget to mention the fresh fish fillets..
best

..Stir-fried spinach with garlic..
We liked spinach..
Yet, Prof 00i complained that the garlic was too little..
"0k la..Prof 00i..i will keep it in mind..next time i would be stingy to put a whole bud of garlic.."
hoho

..Prof 00i favorite home-planted chili-padi..
I felt spicy and hot by just dipping the fish with the soy bean sauce..
Couldn't bear with the spiciness..
But, Prof 00i finished up all the chilis..
No doubt, she is JPD's spicy queen..
good

Beside eating, cooking is one of my way to release tension and stress..
Thus, when Prof 00i nudged me at MSN and told me that planned to cook fish porridge..
I instantly replied her no problem without any hesitation..
Since now i am struggling with my thesis writing..
Playing masak-masak indeed helped me to relax my mind for a while..
At the same time had a person accompanying me to eat lunch and chit-chat..
Once again..
Thanks gal.. yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment